If you have been seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident, slip & fall, or other circumstance where another party is at fault, my rate for such matter is $180 per hour for all services rendered. In some circumstances, personal injury matters can be handled on a contingency fee basis, which means that unless and until you are compensated, you pay no attorney fees (though you do pay the costs of litigation). Payment is instead made as a percentage of your recovery. Accepting cases on a contingency fee basis is discretionary and is not guaranteed to any potential client.
For Pennsylvania cases, the contingency fee is ⅓ of your recovery.
In New Jersey, contingency fees are governed by the Rules of Professional Conduct. Contingency fees in New Jersey cases are:
- 33⅓% on the first $750,000 recovered;
- 30% on the next $750,000 recovered;
- 25% on the next $750,000 recovered;
- 20% on the next $750,000; and
- a reasonable amount to be set by the court on all recoveries in excess of $3 million.
If you have been injured in an accident, contact me today to discuss your legal options.